CAVE CITY SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Monday, May 24th 2021
Cave City High School Cafeteria
2. Call to order, establish a quorum
3. Approval of minutes
4. Financial Report
5. Consider Food Service Management Renewal
6. ESSER FUNDS & Cave City Covid Compensation Plan /Public Comment
7. Dr. Cheryl Bell to discuss Middle School Charter
- Appoint 504 Coordinator, Foster Care Liaison, Equity Coordinator, Mentoring Project Director, Parent Involvement Coordinator, Homeless Coordinator, & Federal Programs Coordinator for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Appoint the District Treasurer and Ex-officio Financial Secretary for the district for 21-22.
- Approve Special Education and Federal Programs Budgets.
- Consider Legal Transfer Request
- Review School Choice Applications
- Consider renewal of Lease with Head Start (NADC) for Evening Shade Campus
- Personnel (Summer School Staffing)
- Other Business
16. Comments from the public
*District Policy 1.14 requires patrons wishing to have an item placed on the Board meeting's agenda must submit their requests, in writing to the Superintendent, at least five (5) days prior to the meeting of the Board. The written request must be sufficiently descriptive to enable the Superintendent and Board President to fully understand and evaluate its appropriateness to be an agenda item. Such requests may be accepted, rejected, or referred back to the individual for further clarification.
Click Here for Complete Agenda from all board meetings.